I want to say thank you.
I know my blog is not up there among the best and brightest. I know you want a happier, more positive account in your feed.
Ever since I've moved to the South, I've tried to post less on Social media . I desperately wanted to share my thoughts, reflections and observations on life, yet, I didn't want to bore you with my long captions. But writing is what I do. It gives me a sense of relief, helps me to develop self-awareness.
As an Iranian, politics and activism are in my blood. Geopolitics, strategy, and understanding the future are my favourite topics.
Iran is going through a spasm. The situation is getting pretty heated in terms of the level of anger we have. 
And I’ve kept reminding myself these past few days that I am a small part of a generation which is carrying the consequences of a war, a broken economy, and an Islamic revolution. I am that” force, responsible for change.
I found my voice through writing and I want to speak up in my own way. I am still hopeful, and I don’t want to keep mourning losses anymore. I want to stand up and make a change.
As long as my friends and family are living in Iran, as long as Persian blood is running through my veins, I am going to continue to be a supporter of my country, and a part of me will always fight for a better Iran.
I believe each one of the people we lost, sacrificed themselves for a greater cause. And I want to do "the best I can with this life to be of use”.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

روپس ایران Lynn صبوران موج باران Jason منابع آزمون دکتری علوم پزشکی گنجشک روزی آتئیسم متفرقه " روزهای کنکوری من...! "